Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Seven Years

I can't quite believe that tomorrow will mark the 7th anniversary of 9-11. Time just keeps moving on and yet, that day remains firmly planted in my mind as if it had happened last month. My wife and I were living in the city at the time and watching the towers fall. It is something that will always remain with us. To this day, I continue to look at that empty skyline, still unable to accept what had happened.

I'm sure many of you feel the same.

While this project is certainly not about 9-11, I know that it was a catalyst for change in a lot of people's lives. If that day directly impacted your relationship with your father or your own children, if it caused you to see the greater value of spending more time with family and better balancing your life, I'd love to hear about it and possibly include it in the film.

As I've written in the past, the project is about inspiring dads to get more involved with their kids. Healing stories like these would do a lot to help the cause. Thank you.

No comments: