Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back in the Evo Dad Saddle

Hey out there.

I know. Long time since the last post. It's been a long, cold winter, but the 'Evolution' continues and I'll do my best to keep up the posts as well as push this project through to its completion.

It's amazing what an economic downturn can do with regards to more dads being at home, huh? There's been a lot of media hype about this lately, but the story still sound resounding similar to the tired 'Mr. Mom' story.

What I think is really interesting are how different dads react to finding themselves out of work and stuck at home. Are they open to the personal growth inherent in getting to know their kids better or are they too down about the situation because it goes so much against their ideas of man as the provider?

As always, with each dad it's different. If you are such a dad, write to me at dana@evolutionofdad.com as I'd like to hear your story and maybe include it in the film. Thanks again.

No comments: